Toyota Landcruiser 79 Series 4.5Ltr TD V8 Single & Dual Cab Ute 2016+ Genie Exhaust DPF Back
3" DPF Back 409 Stainless, 5yr On Road Warranty
Note: Exhaust photo shows the Legendex version but the Genie system is similar.
VEHICLE: Toyota Landcruiser 79 Series DPF-equipped 4.5L V8 TD (1VD-FTV) Single-Cab Ute 2017+
- More power & torque.
- Better fuel efficiency.
- More durable.
- Easy DIY fit – no hoist needed.
- Better towing.
- Better clearances.
- Better sound.
- Longer lasting – won’t rust out.
- Dyno proven power – Up to 17% increase in torque and HP.
- Easy fit DIY bolt-on system using original mounting points. No hoist required.
- Heavy duty 409 stainless throughout pipe work and muffler internals.
- Heavy duty ‑flanges and brackets.
- Longer lasting – won’t rust out like mild steel.
- All mandrel bends means no constrictions.
- High flow 3 exhaust system – significantly greater flow volume than stock.
- Tough sound – deeper and throatier.
- Increased fuel efficiency.
- Dump pipe hand crafted in Australia for best turbo outlet flow dynamics.
- Better towing and long-distance cruising.
- Designed for off-road high-clearance driving.
- Gaskets and bolts included.
- High-flow race option available with no muffler.
- Pyro bung and plug 1/4 NPT in dump pipe.
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Genie Performance Exhaust P/L users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.