2021 Hilux Bull Bar
The Legendex Bull Bar range is for the serious off-roader needing the best in protection who will not sacrifice a slick and modern design.
BACK ORDER NOW - Next Shipment 12 Weeks
For Personalised service, availability and technical questions book a call back with one of our team below
Protection for your Hilux is no joking matter! The Legendex Bull Bar range is for the serious off-roader.
Single hoop, full bumper replacement. Super strong with a single steel bumper matched to a chassis-mounted winch platform for extra strength.
Being a bumper replacement gives you a super sleek new modern design.
Stronger better and safer than other bumper replacement bullbars with that awesome look that will make your 4wd pop.
Some of the inclusions are, twin LED, a rugged tough bashplate underneath and
a winch compatible mounting plate.
All the good stuff with the best powder coat finish to give you a fantastic, tough and sleek modern
design to suit your 4WD.
Hilux N80 2020 to current (New Shape)
- Standard with antenna cutout in bar
- Full steel bar - 8mm winch cradle - 3mm reinforced side wings
- ADR69 compliant and airbag compatible. Tested by ASE
- Meets AS4876.1 2002
- Suits most low mount winches up to 12,000LB
- Rated tow points (3500 - 4000 kg each Tested) recommended for use with bridal and winch only. Not for use with Snatch strap
- Powder coated in texture black or can be colour matched for an additional cost
- Suits most LED spot lights or LED bars
- Bash plate included
- Loop does not protrude past the front of the bar
- Install Difficulty = Medium (Some trimming maybe required)
- Fits well with Aftermarket dedicated recovery points such as Roadsafe
- Bull bar is a complete bumper replacement - Install time may vary
The bull bar weighs approximately 60kg, on average you can expect to remove 15-20kg of plastics and brackets from the front of the Isuzu 4wd giving you a Net increase of roughly 40kg.
Other accessories like Bash plates, Lights, winches and recovery points will also add weight and should be taken into account.
NB: Stock availability varies, for the latest stock levels call (07) 3203 2333