Suzuki Jimny JB74 Rock Sliders
Off-roaders, it's time to get serious about rock slider protection for your Suzuki Jimny JB74. Premium rock sliders from Legendex are made of heavy-duty 4mm x 4mm x 50 box steel tubing, with ultra strong brackets that securely cup the chassis tightly so there's no movement that can cause damage when you hit the toughest tracks. Get rock solid protection and a slick military look with these rock sliders - exclusive to Legendex - they're without a doubt the strongest rock slider on the market.
Reinforced with military-style reverse dimple-die plates for optimum strength, foot grip and drainage, Legendex rock sliders have earned a reputation for being the most robust, reliable and durable protection on the market. The modern look of these rock sliders is not to be overlooked - they are ADR Compliant Airbag Compatable with a unique stepped-rear design that punches 3-4 inches away from the rut as you slide, providing extra protection around your sill and rear panels. It is also incredibly easy to install; rock sliders cup and bolt directly over your chassis. And if the terrain is particularly challenging, our rock slider design offers an integrated location where you can use a high lift jack. In short, Legendex rock sliders provide all the necessary tools to brave any offroading challenge.
- Durable powder-coating for protection
- Unique rear stepped design
- Military style reversed dimple-die played for foot grip and drainage
- Bolts directly over the chassis
- The strongest sill and lower panel protection
- Angled up for superior clearances
- Air-bag compliant
- Instructions are as follows.
- Lay the slider beside the chassis underneath your Jimny.
- Raise slider to the chassis outrigger brace (looks like a large box outside the chassis) where you will see the 2 small holes which will help locate the large flat bracket.
- Drill the two factory holes out to ½ inch or 13mm. (Seal the bare metal with a Zinc Paint or similar)
- Feed the bolts from underneath to the top of the chassis outrigger brace where the LARGE supplied washers will then go on top then bolted up finger tight.
- The front is self located with the large washer then going over the top to bolt it up.
- Tighten all bolts.