Hardkorr XDW Series Tri-Colour 45° Angled LED Work Light | Black
Available in Black or White
SKU code: HKXDWOW45
XDW Tri-Colour 45° Angled LED Work Light
Available in Black or White
The first ever work lights to incorporate our famous tri-colour switchable light beam technology, these XDW series 45 degree angled work lights make handy auxiliary lights on roof racks, canopies, caravans and more. Available in white or black, they come with everything you need to mount the light, connect it to your setup and control its features including a push-button dimmer and 3m extension cable.
*Cig Lead not included
- Tri-colour technology: allows you to select between cool white, warm white and orange light at the touch of a button.
- Unrivalled durability: constructed from ADC12 cast aluminium housing and UV-coated Lexan® polycarbonate lens.
- IP69K waterproof and dustproof: will handle the roughest driving conditions with ease.
- Genuine CREE® LED chips: ensures outstanding colour registration (CRI), consistency and long lifespan.
- 45° light angle: significantly reduces wasted light when mounted up high.
- 120° beam spread: makes the light much more useful for reversing, camping, working and up-close visibility.
- Includes dimmer and 3m cable: everything you need to mount the light, connect it to your setup and control its features.
Hardkorr’s new XDW Series work lights are characterised by clean, bezel-free lines and a sleek appearance. Their most distinctive feature, however, is the reflectors. Utilising the latest engineering methods and manufacturing techniques, these reflectors are precisely calibrated and manufactured to nanometre precision to create incredible beam patterns that simply weren’t possible in the past. We call this our Hyperflood™ technology.
Showcasing this new reflector technology combined with latest-generation CREE® LED chips, these XDW Series tri-colour work lights produce a strong, ultra-wide 120 degree beam. They are the first work light to incorporate our famous orange/white colour change feature, and can be switched between three colours (cool white, warm white and orange) using the included push-button dimmer. The cool white light provides maximum brightness, whereas the new warm white setting gives off a light that is almost as bright as cool white, but with a pleasant soothing warmth. It’s perfect for setting a calm, happy mood in your campsite, particularly later at night. Finally, switching to the orange light naturally reduces the presence of bugs by up to 90%, and is particularly useful around food preparation and eating areas.
You can mount these units on places like roof racks, canopies or caravans to provide auxiliary lighting for reversing, off-road visibility, camping or working around the vehicle. The 45 degree angled beam means that you can mount them up high without any of the light output being wasted, and with an IP69K ingress protection rating, these things will handle all the dust and water you can throw at them – you can even submerge them up to 3m in water.
Genuine Parts + Precision Optics
This attention to detail ensures that every unit we manufacture gives consistent performance, and helps us fulfil our ambition to be the world’s most trusted manufacturer of LED lighting.
|Hardkorr Lighting Range