Legendex Rogue MOLLE Centre Console (Floor)
Need more storage room in Jimny? This Rogue MOLLE floor console system takes advantage of unused space in your Jimny. You can keep cargo securely in place and out of the way whilst easy to access.
It’s the ideal way to store UHF Radios, Switches, MOLLE pouches, off-road gear, and light tools, easily customized to suit your personal style.
COMES WITH A BONUS CUP HOLDER
You can strap stuff to it, you can bolt stuff to it, and you can do anything you want with it, designed for custom-built fans who don't want the standard plastic roof console.
Jimny MOLLE Floor Centre Console Features:
- 2mm aluminum switch panel: Lightweight, strong, and easily modified.
- Legendex ROGUE Molle pattern
- 5 Carling switch cutouts
- DIY Easy fit: Mounts to factory mounting positions - no specialised tools needed
- Stainless steel brackets and hardware.
- stainless steel cup holder
- Australian Manufacturer: From design to manufacturing to material supply, proudly Australian made.
- Laser-cut and CAD designed: Precision manufacturing for the right fit every time
- Black tactile powder-coated finish
Jimny Floor Centre Console kit includes:
- 2 x 2mm powder-coated Rogue MOLLE Panels
- 1 X 2mm powder-coated Rogue MOLLE Top Switch Panels
- Stainless steel front seat brackets
- stainless steel cup holder
- 8 X 6mm Stainless Steel Bolts
- 4 X 6mm Hex head flanged nut
- 6 X 4mm Dome Head Bolt
- 6 X 4mm Hex Nut
The Legendex Rogue MOLLE System
Don't settle for a lack of storage in your Suzuki Jimny. The Legendex ROGUE Molle roof console is designed to be stylish, adaptable, and long-lasting. The 2mm aluminum welded body is easily drilled and modified to mount practically any accessory.
Five Carling switch slots have been laser cut for an easy access switch panel, and the legendary ROGUE Molle pattern runs the both sides of the Jimny floor console so you can custom mount a range of M.O.L.L.E accessories.
The military-inspired Legendex ROGUE Molle pattern has been carefully chosen to give you the largest possible range of M.O.L.L.E style fitting options available.
What is M.OL.L.E? Traditional military M.O.L.L.E is webbing 38 X 25mm. The engineering team at Legendex has taken this field-proven system and improved it for the Australian off-road community.
With the genuine Rogue MOLLE pattern, Now you have more mounting options than ever before.
Quickfist systems, RAM Mounts, custom brackets and most mainstream mounting systems can be easily fitted using the 10mm X 40mm Slots. This row is also great for Anderson Plugs, power panels and hiding wiring.
Off the shelf MOLLE pouches and canvas tool holders, fit easily to the 40mm X 25mm Pattern. Flush mounting 12V sockets, lights and meters can be modified to suit fitment to this row.
The combination of both the larger and smaller pattern makes the Legendex Rogue MOLLE Window panels easy to see through when required.
Join the Legendex ROGUE Molle community.
The core value of the Rogue MOLLE system is allowing the 4WD and off-road community to hack it and mod it to suit their build. We want to see your "MOD", Hashtag #roguemolle to your build and tag Legendex so we can see your fit out.
|Rogue Molle Range
More From This Category